As I was searching around for the perfect winter jacket in these awful cold days. I came across the winter jacket! the Sophie Hulme Bow Coat in Blue. You may have seen this jacket on The Hills, when Lauren Conrad went to paris. Look fabulous when you walk downtown in this lovely jacket! Only $400! ;]
so, you thought leggings were going away, did you? Oh no, no, no: leggings aren’t going anywhere. They have just goneleather!. They are to be the “new denim” of the season. yes these were popular last season, but they seem to be just as popular this season. Now your probably thinking "What do i wear with them" as far as I have seen, you should wear fancy tops, and cute t-shirts. For shoes i would wear heels, high ones!
10 commandments of leggings
1) I don’t care how great your ass looks, it should not be showing. Ladies – find the right tops to wear with your leggings!
(2) Wear them under a skirt and be forewarned – it’s probably best left for the 12 and under set. Stockings and tights go under skirts. If you do it, consider fabrics and colors that blend.
(3) Wear them under a dress if and only if the dress hits mid thigh or above. If the dress is modest enough in length to wear alone, during the day, to church, skip the leggings. They don’t make you look any more “trendy.” If you disobey the above, please don’t choose all muted and mismatched earth tones and then pair with flats. Utterly dull.
(4) Wear heels with your leggings only if the top could normally work with heels. A grey off the shoulder sweatshirt with leggings and heels, for example, will only make people wonder where the dance audition is. This is not stylish — and it is not stylish is an anti-style sentiment either. This is not to say don’t take a risk, it is just to say don’t go Flashdancer on us. It should not look like a costume.
(5) Don’t wear ripped leggings. Or ripped tights. Or ripped fishnets. Ever.
(6) Leggings in light colors are relentlessly unforgiving. Go dark, or go back and change into your jeans.
(7) Leggings should end either above or below the thickest part of your calf.
(8) High shine and lame leggings – NEVER a good idea. And if you and your need for attention just don’t care, don’t dare leave the LES. The rest of us don’t applaud your individuality the same way that…. you do.
(9) Leggings under jean shorts: supercool…….. for former members of the Mickey Mouse Club. Keep in mind where some of them are now.
(10) Most importantly, don’t tell every single person you know you will never in your adult life wear leggings only to later change your mind and eat those words.
When you walk down the streets of bellevue, or if your going to the Bellevue Athletic Club, You see women with black tight sweatpants everywhere.Lululemons! They are the most comfortable clothing ever! believe me I have 5 pairs. They come in all different colors. They are seriously a must have. you can wear them with any occasion, and they are pretty much the best and stylish sweatpants ever.
I dont know about you, but i find the top style icon of all time would have to be Audrey Hepburn! She was the classiest actress, Even Blair Waldorf from Gossip Girl, wishes she was her!Audrey turned a plain old black dress into the can't-live-without "little black dress." She made pearls, ballet flats, giant black sunglasses, and over the top hats look amazingly classy and chic with her simplistic elegance.