Roses are red and so is my middle name! I was named after my great grandmothers middle name. Anyway, Ive been getting lots of questions and compliments on this dress. It's so fun and flirty for really any occasion, It's BCBGeneration. Oh and yes, I shot it in the snow, Seattle is having very unpredictable weather, but you just gotta work with what you have!
Okay Winter, it's been fun! However, Im itching to wear Spring fashion trends! I love the overall trend! They are so comfy and you can totally turn this look chic by adding a hat like I did. Don't be afraid to be looking like a 6 year old with overalls (totally had Mickey Mouse overalls when I was little. But, now we are adults and time to embrace the overalls!
Mixing my athleisure wear around! Who says you just have to wear track jackets with leggings? I paired this pink nike coat with denim and booties and created an "athleisure chic" look! As you know, Im also a nanny, so during most days of the week, im wearing this, its comfy and stylish. Such an easy look to pull off!
"Did I do that?" Totally channeling my inner “Steve Urkel" from the TV show, Family Matters. Who knew, Urkel had such style, haha! A little secret about me, Im a secret nerd! I freak out when I hear about new tech accessories, I love video games, I enjoy documentaries and love science. My mom always jokes, I got my nerdiness from my dad. He taught me all about computers and tech stuff, and sometime he would bring the telescope out and we would look at stars and planets, such good memories. Cheers to the "Nerds!"
Whether you are going out with your special Valentine or staying at home, binge watching romantic movies (which i'm doing) Here are my top 5 favorite romantic movies, they will make you cry, they'lll make laugh, they will make you want to eat boxes of chocolate!
1. A WALK TO REMEMBER: This is actually my favorite movie of all time, pretty sure i've seen about 200+ times, and I cry every time. When the two students begin to fall in love, Landon struggles with the drop in popularity that his new friendship brings, while Jamie (Mandy Moore) is forced to deal with her strict father and a secret that she's keeping from her schoolmates.
“Love is like the wind, you can't see it but you can feel it.”
2. YOU'VE GOT MAIL: Such a cute movie, before text messages, and who doesn't love Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks! Two business rivals who despise each other in real life unwittingly fall in love over the Internet. "Don't cry, Shopgirl. Don't cry"
3. THE NOTEBOOK: This movie will have grab for the tissues from the beginning so sad but so good! A poor yet passionate young man falls in love with a rich young woman, giving her a sense of freedom, but they are soon separated because of their social differences. "If you're a bird, I'm a bird.
4. PRETTY WOMAN: Doesn't get much more romantic classic chick flick than this! A man in a legal but hurtful business needs an escort for some social events, and hires a beautiful prostitute he meets... only to fall in love. "I want a fairytale"
5. TITANIC: This movie will give you the feels, and who doesn't love Leonardo DiCaprio, A seventeen-year-old aristocrat falls in love with a kind but poor artist aboard the luxurious, ill-fated R.M.S. Titanic. "I'm the king of the world!"
(movie info credit IMBD)