Back to school, back to school, everybody is cool on the first day of school! Oh Fall is in the air (well besides the crazy smoky air in Seattle) Anyway, all the little kiddos are prepping for school. As much as I hated school, I loved getting school supplies and organizing. Here’s a couple tips to stay cool for school (also, below some of my favorite school supply picks :
- Don’t use your planner just for homework, keep everything scheduled.
- Lay your outfit for school the night before, so you don’t have to worry what to wear.
- Buy cute school supplies, so you will be excited to actually use them.
- Buy a cute lunch box or lunch bag and pack your own lunch, so you don’t have to eat gross school food.
- Don’t bully anyone, be kind to one another.
- Decorate your locker, and actually use it, no need to hurt your back with all those books.
- If you are NOT excited for school, just remember, school isn’t forever. There is life after school. You can do it!
- Study hard, and have a stylish year!