This weekend has proved that its Summertime in Seattle. So, Dive into summer with these summer beauty products that will have you ready for the surf and sand. What beauty products do you use in the summer?
- CARGO Water Resistant Bronzer, $28, dermstore.com - Bronzer is a must for Summer, and this stuff is perfect for the pool, its water resistant, natural and doesn't feel too thick.
- AMERICAN APPARELNEON NAIL POLISH - NEON YELLOW: A fun bright nail color is a must for summer, whether you're by the pool or at the beach, shine bright.
- Lacôme Hypnôse Star Waterproof Mascara, $28, macys.com: Lord knows we dont want to gte out of the pool with mascara running down our face, and that's why the Makeup Gods created waterproof mascara.
- AVEENO® PROTECT + HYDRATE®LOTION SUNSCREEN WITH BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 50: Skin cancer is the most common form of cancer! So, this Summer, PLEASE cover up! Kate, from Allthingskate.com, recommended this stuff, I got it this weekend, and tried, it, worked perfect, didn't get burned, and its Oil free, non-greasy, and waterproof .
- ONE NIGHT TANNED™: Just because we wear sunscreen, doesnt mean we cant look like sun kissed beautys. This stuff give you an instant glow, and has a streak free finish.
- Redken Color Extend Sun Solar Screen: Have you ever got sunburned on your scalp? Well, lets just say its hurts as much as breaking a louboutin. This stuff is great and is suitable for both natural and treated haircolor.