The Bellevue Collection has come out with their top trend list for Spring 2016, and i'm loving every single one of the trends! Check them out! Also, be sure to see all these trends come to life at their Spring fashion show coming soon (mentioned here)
· White Shirt Redux - A classic is made new again as the traditional white shirt makes a welcome comeback.
. Line Dance - Big and bold or thick and thin, stripes are in, and perfectly aligned with your on-the-go lifestyle. Today’s bands are about variety — in width, direction and color.
· Pop of Citrus - Be bold with all-over color. Or a few splashes of lemon, lime or tangerine are just the ticket to juice up your Spring wardrobe.
· Modern Medley - A new take on old favorites. Florals, stripes and paisleys play well together as do short jackets and A-line skirts. Structured, clean lines help synthesize diverse patterns into a cohesive whole while Technicolor hues reinforce the retro vibe.
· California Dreamin’ - Soft suedes, flowing profiles and feminine mystique. This year’s boho look ups the ante of boots, baubles and fringe with fresh fabrics and rich global influences.
· Night Into Day - This lingerie-inspired look takes loungewear to the limit with elegant fabrics and bold patterns.
· Flamenco Flourishes - From tiered to tailored and top to bottom, Spring’s most romantic trend adds drama to any silhouette. A colorful collection of lace and ruffles in spicy colors, the look is equally at home on the cover of a romance novel or a flamenco dance floor.
· Cold Shoulder - Show off those shoulders with this year’s peekaboo sleeve cutouts, halter styles or strapless numbers.