Holy Louboutins! I still can't believe it's already December!! Where has the the time gone? Well, it's the best time of year and these past few weeks have been so exciting for my family and I!
Here are some highlights from the past couple days/weeks via Instagram.
Be sure you're following me on Instagram! Instagram.com/eastsidefashion
- The best hot cocoa ever from Belle Pastry! Perfect for this time of year.
- My big sisters boyfriend popped the question to my gorgeous sister!! Surprised everyone on thanksgiving! What a rock! Now fully in maid of honor mode! Congrats Tegan and Justin!
- Downtown Bellevue is such a holiday wonderland this time of year! Every night at 7 till Christmas they have Snowflake lane parade! You must see it!
- I'm 23, my older sister is 24 and my baby sister is 19, and heck yes we still do our annual photo with Santa! This year we wanted to spice the photo up and wear our ugly Christmas sweaters! Santa loved them!
- Stocked up on some major makeup essential at sephora on Black Friday.
- I may have bought Disney princess holiday wrapping paper this year!!
- My favorite sweater! Classy in the front party in the back! Got this from forever 21 two years ago! I love it!
- Found this adorable Kate Spade "Skirt the Rules" plate at Nordstrom Rack! Knew I just had to have it. It's too cute.
- For Thanksgiving this year I wanted to dress chic but comfy. So I wore my favorite leather pants with a crisp orange sweater!
Photos from my Instagram