The Good, the bad and the ugly of Instagram. I think most of us have a love/hate relationship with Instagram. Its a great social media app. One of the many things I like about Instagram is, when i'm feeling down about life, I browse through my Instagram and see all the highlights of my life and think to myself, "my life doesn't completely suck, i'm blessed". I know, it's silly, but it's true. Anyway, love or hate it, It's Instagram! Follow me!
Benefits of Instagram:
- It's a great way to grow your social media/business.
- Make connections.
- Post photos and highlights of your life.
- Share stories.
- Follow celebrities.
- Numbers game.
- Very competitive, everybody wants to be the one with the most followers and best photos.
- Jealousy. It's quite easy to get jealous on Instagram. Even though, it's the "highlights" of their lives.
- Bullying, so easy for trolls to be rude on your photos
- Waste hours of your life scrolling trough feeds.