I literally have been watching every single Holiday movie in the history of Christmas movies! I know they can be so cheesy sometimes but, with some warm hot cocoa and a cozy blanket, they make the holidays so much better! So, I thought id share my top favorite 5 movies! (no particular order)
- Home Alone: I literally have been watching this movie since I can remember, such a classic! A boy who is mistakenly left behind when his family flies to Paris for their Christmas vacation. Kevin initially relishes being home alone, but soon has to contend with two would-be burglars! "Keep the change, ya filthy animal"
- Elf: Pretty sure Elf is the MOST quotable Christmas movie, so funny! Buddy was a baby in an orphanage who stowed away in Santa's sack and ended up at the North Pole. Later, as an adult human who happened to be raised by elves, Santa allows him to go to New York City to find his birth father, Walter Hobbs. "We elves try to stick to the four main food groups: candy, candy canes, candy corns and syrup."
- The Grinch: When I say The Grinch, I mean the one with Jim Carrey! Seriously, my FAVORITE! It's just so funny and warms your heart! In Whoville, live the Whos, an almost mutated sort of munchkinlike people. All the Whos love Christmas, yet just outside of their beloved Whoville lives the Grinch. The Grinch is a nasty creature that hates Christmas, and plots to steal it away from the Whos which he equally abhors. "oh no, the sleigh, the presents, they'll be destroyed, and I care"
- FOUR CHRISTMASES Any movie with Reese Witherspoon is fabulous so now wonder this movie is the best! A couple struggles to visit all four of their divorced parents on Christmas. "Your grandmother's boyfriend is a first class ass sniffer!"
- The Santa Clause: Another movie ive watched since I was a little girl! "When a man inadvertantly kills Santa on Christmas Eve, he finds himself magically recruited to take his place."Seeing isn't believing; believing is seeing"