I am totally crushing on all of the Bellevue Collection Spring 2015 trends. Cant wait to see them all come to life on their Spring 2015 Canvas of Style Runway Show in a few weeks (mentioned here) Here's a sneak peek of the Bellevue Collection Spring trends!
· Denim Luxe: Modern, tailored denim suitable for evening and workplace.
· In The 70s Mood: The free spirited vibe of the 1970s via inspired silhouettes and accessories.
· Leading Lady: Tailored design elements and soft feminine features. Uncomplicated and flattering, the look is pretty personified.
· Bold Blooms: Bold, bright florals pack serious punch. Balance large-scale graphic blooms with soft fabrics and ultra femme colors.
· Prep Chic: A modern twist on country club classics highlighting gingham prints, polos and cardigans.
· Bohemian Spirit: A fresh take on modern Bohemia with a rich color pallet, throwback prints and dreamy fabrics with a free-spirited nature.
· Global Travel: Discover khaki tones in trench coats and travel-easy linens paired with exotic accessories.
· White Out: Explore a range of white hues, from bone to cream to ecru. Create interesting layers and proportions through a mix of soft shades while keeping accessories small and simple.