I always get asked how to you grow your Instagram and your blog following. Since ive been blogging for like 9 years. I’d thought I share a few tips i've learned and picked up! But, remember blog because you want to, not to just gain followers or popularity! Hope this helps!
1. Use Hashtags: Instagram allows 30 Hashtags, use them all! I actually have a set of 30 hashtags, I use on most of my IG photos, they are all based on fashion and of course the Seattle area.
2. Make Connections: Follow other bloggers on social media, email them, comment their posts and connect with them. The more blogger or fashion connections you make, will get you far in the fashion world.
3. Post Often: I make it a goal to post 2 blogposts on my blog per week, mostly Sundays and Thursdays. This way you are consistent and easier for people to follow your blog. On Instagram, I like to post a new photo every other day or 3 days. Oh and be sure to use a nice camera!
4. Good Content: Post and write blogposts and photos that relate to you, don't be fake. Dont be posting fitness posts when you really HATE working out (for example). People like authentic bloggers. Oh and make your content bright and happy.
5. Join Groups: I was surprised that Facebook has so many groups for fashionistas, and they always post posts about Instagram followers or Instagram likes, it's another great way to connect!
6. Making Money: Not that money should be your only priority for blogging, but it helps. I use ShopStyle to link my outfits to from my blog and Insta. It so easy, you search for the outfit you wore and you post the link. You get paid per clicks and if someone purchases it off that link you posted!
Comments are closed.