PARTY'S HERE! This weekend is Oscar weekend! Im personally having some girlfriends over and watching the red carpet fashion with snacks. Im sure im not the only one hosting a Oscar fashion party! Check out this list of essentnials you need for the perfect Oscar Viewing Party! Oscars start this Sunday at 4!
Gold Dusted Black Licorice Martini
2 parts Vanilla Vodka
1 part Black Sambuca
Shake with lots of ice and Serve
Garnish with Black Licorice and Gold Dust
(Gold Dust can be found at any craft store in the baking section)
Oscar Fashion Pre-Show Activities Keep guests busy with two fun activities tied to the fashion pre-show:
1. Designer & Dress Predictions
- Hand guests a sheet of paper, and ask them to write their name at the top along with their personal prediction for which actress will be the best dressed and which designer will create the best gown. Store all answers in a bowl during the show so no one can change theirs.
- At the end of the show, reward the guest (or guests) who came closest to the real answer a prize (a $10 gift card is a perfect token for fashion lovers).
2. Fashion Score Cards
- Give guests sheets of paper they can use as fashion score cards. Simply have them follow along with the fashion pre-show and rate each actress's red carpet style on a scale of 1 - 10.
- After the show is over, tally up each actress's cumulative scores from all the guests to come up with your party's own official Best Dressed winner of the night. This winner will dictate the official winner for Game #1.
For your Oscars party, focus on easily served and eaten hors d’oeuvres. Click here for great snack ideas! \
Or you can always attend a party!