Whether you are going out with your special Valentine or staying at home, binge watching romantic movies (which i'm doing) Here are my top 5 favorite romantic movies, they will make you cry, they'lll make laugh, they will make you want to eat boxes of chocolate!
1. A WALK TO REMEMBER: This is actually my favorite movie of all time, pretty sure i've seen about 200+ times, and I cry every time. When the two students begin to fall in love, Landon struggles with the drop in popularity that his new friendship brings, while Jamie (Mandy Moore) is forced to deal with her strict father and a secret that she's keeping from her schoolmates.
“Love is like the wind, you can't see it but you can feel it.”
2. YOU'VE GOT MAIL: Such a cute movie, before text messages, and who doesn't love Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks! Two business rivals who despise each other in real life unwittingly fall in love over the Internet. "Don't cry, Shopgirl. Don't cry"
3. THE NOTEBOOK: This movie will have grab for the tissues from the beginning so sad but so good! A poor yet passionate young man falls in love with a rich young woman, giving her a sense of freedom, but they are soon separated because of their social differences. "If you're a bird, I'm a bird.
4. PRETTY WOMAN: Doesn't get much more romantic classic chick flick than this! A man in a legal but hurtful business needs an escort for some social events, and hires a beautiful prostitute he meets... only to fall in love. "I want a fairytale"
5. TITANIC: This movie will give you the feels, and who doesn't love Leonardo DiCaprio, A seventeen-year-old aristocrat falls in love with a kind but poor artist aboard the luxurious, ill-fated R.M.S. Titanic. "I'm the king of the world!"
(movie info credit IMBD)
Comments are closed.